15.5kW Residential Air Conditioners Cooling Only Small Air-cooled Cold Water Integrated Unit
Technical data sheet
|Nominal cooling capacity||kW||15.5|
|Nominal heating capacity||kW||—|
|Total power of nominal cooling capacity||kW||5.2|
|Total power of nominal heating capacity||kW||—|
|Water side heat exchanger||Evaporator type||Vacuum braze-welded stainless steel plate heat exchanger|
|Water flow for
|Water flow for
|Compressor||Type||Fully hermetic volute compressor|
|Lubricant||Mineral oil (SUNISO 3GS)|
|Fan||Type||Horizontal centrifugal water pump|
|Water pump||Type||Horizontal centrifugal water pump|
|Size of inlet/outlet water pipe connector||Rc1|
|Section area of live line||2
|Qty. of live lines||PCS||3|
|Section area of null line||2
|Qty. of null lines||PCS||1|
|Section area of grounding line||2
|Qty. of grounding lines||PCS||1|
|Unit weight||Net weight||kg||210|
|Water system Accessory kit||Model||EKAC-WS08A|
|Expansion water tank||L||8|
|Size of pipe connectors||Rc1|
■ Working conditions for nominal cooling capacity test: water flow rate 0.172m3/(h.kw); temperature of outlet water 7°C;
outdoor ambient temperature 35°C.
■ Working conditions for nominal heating capacity test: water flow rate 0.172m3/(h.kw); temperature of outlet water 45°C;
temperature of outdoor dry/wet bulb 7°C/6°C.
■ The sound level is tested before the unit leaves factory. Practically, due to environment noise and other factors, the sound level tested might
be different from those listed in the above table.
■ Please refer to the User Manual for specific operation ranges.
1. Units of this series feature a classic European air conditioner design (chilled water/heat pump + indoor terminals) for precise temperature control. The units can provide you with a comfortable, healthy and graceful working/living environment. The uni ts feature a heat sink mechanism using circulatory air and needs no cooling tower. This not only saves the cost of the cooling tower, but also saves precious building space. Units of this series feature various models and dimensions to meet different installation requirements.
2. Units of this series are equipped with fully hermetic compressors which are stable, advanced and reliable. All components have undergone strict integration and compatibility test to ensure optimized performance and efficient/energy-saving operation all year round. The solenoid interlock control function can shut down the master unit and water pump automatically when all fans have stopped working, making the unit more energy saving.
3. Long and strict tests prove that units of this series can work reliably in an environment as hot as 48°C (cooling) or as cold as -10°C (heating). With a smart split design, all water pipes can be installed indoor to prevent freezing during cold winters. The units can work with boilers to meet heating requirements in areas which are extremely cold in winter. The units feature built-in high/low pressure protection, cooling freezing protection, winter freezing protection, compressor overload protection, water pressure-drop switch etc. to maximize reliability. In case of any failure, the micro-computer controller provides alarms using sound and indicators on a real-time basis. Besides unconditional manual defrosting, the controller also supports efficient auto defrosting based on multiple parameters during heating operations.
4. The units feature a strengthened vibration isolation case and multi-grade sound dampening. Thanks to a fully hermetic scroll compressor and a low-rev high-efficiency heat-sink fan, the operation sound and vibration of the units are brought down to an industry leading level. With an innovative auto silence feature for night time,
5. The split series outdoor units feature a super-thin mini-design which occupies less area on the balcony and does not affect day lighting. The integrated series units feature top air supply, compact design, low height, small footprint and a fashionable and elegant exterior.
6. The units are small and easy to move, and can be flexibly installed on rooftops, balconies and other suitable outdoor places to save precious building space. There is no need to design or installed a cooling tower, boiler, cooling pump or relevant pipes. All ten major accessories of the water system are self contained, including horizontal multi-grade pump, plate heat exchanger, water tank, hermetic expansion water tank, differential water pressure switch, water filter, relief valve, auto air discharge valve, auto water refill valve and sewage discharge valve. The whole central air conditioner is very easy to install as you just need to connect some water pipes.
7. The units are equipped with a smart micro-computer control system to provide various control functions, such as function settings, parameter viewing, group control, etc. The controller has three levels of password protection to provide convenient and reliable operation management. Workload is automatically averaged among compressors to improve the durability of the entire system. Auto startup/shutdown can be configured for the central air conditioner on a weekly basis. All-round safety features make sure that the units are safe and reliable. With a terminal (indoor unit) interlock control function, the master unit can start up automatically as long as one terminal (indoor unit) is running.